Our healthy meals are cooked by our nursery chef Marcia.
All food is made freshly on site where possible, using fresh foods, fruit and vegetables.
If your child has a dietary or cultural food requirement then we will discuss this with you together with the nursery chef so that we can plan suitable alternatives.
Wednesday's Menu (18/09/2019)
- Breakfast is... Choice of Cereals with Fruit and Toast
- Lunch is... Pork and Paprika Wholemeal Pasta with Green Beans. Followed by Cherry Cheesecake
- Tea is...Pulled Beed Wholemeal Sandwich Thins. Followed by Fruit Platter.
Thursday's Menu 19/09/2019)
- .Breakfast is... Choice of Cereal, with Fruit and Bagels.
- Lunch is... Crispy Cod, New Potatoes Wedges with Mixed Vegetables Followed by Spiced Apples and Custard
- Tea is... Jacket Potatoes with Cheese and Beans. Followed by Trio of Melon.
"Our son has always loved his food and we are quite jealous of the menu that he is enjoying at nursery!"
Friday's Menu (20/09/2019)
- Breakfast is... Choice of Cereal with Fruit and Crumpets.
- Lunch is …Keema Mutter, Rice and Carrots. Followed by Pear and Gooseberry Crumble and Ice Cream..
- Tea is... Toasted Turkey and Emmental Bagels with Crudités. Followed by Pineapple.
Monday's menu (21/09/2019)
- Breakfast is... Choice of Cereals with Fruit and Wholewheat Toast
- Lunch is... Smoked Haddock and Wholemeal Spaghetti with Mange Tout and Baby Corn. Followed by Healthy Flap Jack..
- Tea is.. Egg Mayonnaise topped with Muffins and Cherry Tomatoes. Followed by Blueberries and Yoghurt.