Our healthy meals are cooked by our nursery chef Marcia.
All food is made freshly on site where possible, using fresh foods, fruit and vegetables.
If your child has a dietary or cultural food requirement then we will discuss this with you together with the nursery chef so that we can plan suitable alternatives.
Wednesday's Menu (19/02/2020)
- Breakfast is... Choice of Cereals with Fruit and Toast
- Lunch is... Jerk Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Potato Wedges and Garden Salad Followed by Chocolate and Beetroot Cake with Chocolate Custard.
- Tea is...Jacket Potato with Tuna/Chicken/Cheese. Followed by Honey and Banana Scotch Pancake.
Thursday's Menu (20/02/2020)
- .Breakfast is... Choice of Cereal, with Fruit and Bagels.
- Lunch is... Roast Lamb with Seasonal Vegetables and Roasted Potatoes. Followed by Fruits of the Forest Compote and Cold Set Custard.
- Tea is... Pasta in and Basil, Lentil and Tomato Sauce. Followed by Apple and Yoghurt.
"Our son has always loved his food and we are quite jealous of the menu that he is enjoying at nursery!"
Friday's Menu (21/02/2020)
- Breakfast is... Choice of Cereal with Fruit and Crumpets.
- Lunch is... Potato, Butterbean and Thyme Stew with Dumplings, Broccoli and Carrots. Followed by Ground Semolina and Nutmeg Pears.
- Tea is... Chicken and Egg Noodle Stir Fry. Followed by Orange Wedges and Strawberries.
Monday's menu (24/02/2020)
- Breakfast is... Choice of Cereals with Fruit and Wholewheat Toast
- Lunch is...Turkey and Gammon Pasta Carbonara with Petit Pois. Followed by Pears and Ice-Cream.
- Tea is.. Salmon Pattie Cakes with Lemon Mayonnaise Dressing Followed by Melon and Pineapple.