Our healthy meals are cooked by our nursery chef Marcia.
All food is made freshly on site where possible, using fresh foods, fruit and vegetables.
If your child has a dietary or cultural food requirement then we will discuss this with you together with the nursery chef so that we can plan suitable alternatives.
Monday's Menu (16/03/2020)
- Breakfast is... Choice of Cereals with Fruit and Toast
- Lunch is... Turkey and Gammon Pasta Carbonara with Petit Pois. Followed by Pears and Ice-cream.
- Tea is...Salmon Pattie Cakes with Lemon Mayonnaise Dressing. Followed by Melon and Pineapple.
Tuesday's Menu (17/03/2020)
- Breakfast is... Choice of Cereal, with Fruit and Bagels.
- Lunch is... Tuna Lasagne with Garlic Slice and Coleslaw. Followed by Bread and Butter Pudding with Custard.
- Tea is... Baked Beans with Crusty Bread. Followed by Poached Pear and Ginger Yoghurt.
"Our son has always loved his food and we are quite jealous of the menu that he is enjoying at nursery!"
Wednesday's Menu (18/03/2020)
- Breakfast is... Choice of Cereal with Fruit and Crumpets.
- Lunch is... Shepherd's Pie with Broccoli and Rustic Carrots. Followed by Semolina and Banana Slices.
- Tea is... Chicken and Vegetable Pitta Bread Pizza. Followed by Satsumas.
Thursday's menu (19/03/2020)
- Breakfast is... Choice of Cereals with Fruit and Wholewheat Toast
- Lunch is...Jerk Chicken with Rice, Peas and Side Salad. Followed by Apple and Blackberry Compote with Crème Fraiche.
- Tea is.. Gnocchi Cannelloni Beans in a Tomato Ragu Sauce. Followed by Prunes and Greek Yoghurt.