Our healthy meals are cooked by our nursery chef Marcia.
All food is made freshly on site where possible, using fresh foods, fruit and vegetables.
If your child has a dietary or cultural food requirement then we will discuss this with you together with the nursery chef so that we can plan suitable alternatives.
Monday's Menu (21/01/2019)
- Breakfast is... Choice of Cereals with Fruit and Toast.
- Lunch is... Lamb Stew and Dumplings with Root Vegetable Mash. Followed by Fruit Salad.
- Tea is … Wholemeal Pasta with Bacon and Tomato Sauce. Followed by Prunes and Yoghurt.
Tuesday's Menu (22/01/2019)
- Breakfast is... Choice of Cereal, with Fruit and Toast
- Lunch is... Cod in a Tomato and Mascarpone Sause with Cous Cous and Peas. Followed by Wholemeal Apple Crumble and Custard.
- Tea is... Green Peas Falafel with Flatbread, Crudités and Yoghurt Dip. Followed by Pineapple and Raisins.
"Our son has always loved his food and we are quite jealous of the menu that he is enjoying at nursery!"
Wednesday's Menu (23/01/2019)
- Breakfast is... Choice of Cereal with Fruit and Toast
- Lunch is … Roast Pork Dinner with Sprouts. Followed by Semolina with Blackberry Compote.
- Tea is... Baked Beans and Cheesy Garlic Bread. Followed by Apples.
Thursday's Menu (24/01/2019)
- Breakfast is... Choice of Cereals with Fruit and Toast
- Lunch is... Jerk Chicken with Rice, Peas and Braised Cabbage. Followed by Bread and Butter Pudding.
- Tea is...Cullen Skink with Croutons. Followed by Satsumas.