Report to: Nursery Manager
- We are looking for a Level 3 Qualified Forest School Leader to join our team.
- We are fortunate enough to have our own private forest school onsite and so offer regular, informative, varied and fun sessions for the children.
- This role will involve planning and leading age-appropriate sessions, supporting team with children engagement and managing the safety of the sessions, including risk assessments.
- A Level 3 Qualification for Forest School is essential.
- All our practitioners are familiar with working in a forest school; however, it is important that individuals are motivated and driven to deliver the highest quality teaching to children in their early years.
- This is a temporary role, working for 6 months to cover team absence. We are happy to consider full time or part time applicants. Forest school session are normally 9:30am – 12pm, flexibility around days and hours is preferable.
Apply for this job.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the application form below.