Grace's is the elder sibling to Little Grace's and is for our 2 year old to 5 year old children and is located in the large Manor House.
At Grace's we have Little Blooms 1 and Little Blooms 2 for our 2 to 3 year olds and Saplings 1 and Saplings 2, which are our pre-school rooms for our 3 to 5 year olds.
As with Little Grace's, we always carry out a 'home visit' before a child starts with us so that we can see exactly how they behave in the comfort of their own home, before bringing them in for a settle in the nursery:
Located in a beautiful 17th century house, Grace's Nursery has the benefits of not only the beautiful features of a building of its age but also the sympathetic renovations that have taken place ensure that it is an ideal, safe place to care for children.
"We have always felt that Grace's reaches a very high standard and it feels less like a business and more of a personal service..."
About The Nursery
- Modern facilities in a spacious and bright environment.
- Dedicated Soft Play Room, Library and children’s kitchen.
- Large outdoor play area incorporating a huge sandpit.
- Each room is secure and safe with keypad access and CCTV.
- Plenty of parking for dropping off and picking up.
- Large vegetable patch for the children to grow their own vegetables, watch them grow and then pick them for the Nursery Cook to serve them up!
- The Grace's Cook prepares freshly made meals each day.
- Opportunity for the parents to meet the team twice a year at Parents Evening.
- Termly Parents Forums.
- Open 52 weeks a year (closed on weekends, Bank Holidays and for 2 INSET days each year).
- Extended opening hours from 7.00am to 7.00pm, therefore giving parents a greater flexibility to their working day.