Placing children at the heart.
We have always had a very clear idea about what is important to us here at Grace’s and we make sure that everyone working in our nurseries is also on board with us!
It is important to us that, together with our team, we are always placing the children at the heart of all our decisions. We aim for our nursery environments to be diverse and inclusive so that we can celebrate all our differences and use this to create a richer environment.
Fun and laughter.
It is so important to keep our team motivated and we love nothing more than to grow our own leaders who have had their own Grace’s journey. This means a constant investment in supporting their career development and well-being.
It really is a family effort at Grace’s and we feel passionately about including parents and ensuring we seek their opinions and ideas so that they too are integral to how we constantly drive improvement in all our nurseries. We want fun and laughter to be a really important element of being at Grace’s for everyone!
- To be child-centred and inclusive, along with an appreciation for the natural environment
- To have a motivated, home-grown team who are striving to become our future leaders
- Parents are integral in the constant drive and ambition for improvement.
- Everyone feels part of the Grace’s family
- Our environment is happy, fun and nurturing for children, team and parents
- Individuality is embraced and encouraged
- Everyone makes a difference.