Little Grace's Nursery
Located almost opposite Grace's Day Nursery, Little Grace's is the younger sibling to Grace's and is for our 3 months to 2 year old children.
Having two separate buildings for our two different age groups allows us to make sure that each setting is entirely age appropriate and the same applies to the garden area.
At Little Grace's we have Seedlings Room for our 3 months to 1 year olds and then 3 separate rooms, Little Buds 1, Little Buds 2 and Little Buds 3 for our 1 year old to 2 year old children.
As with Grace's we always carry out a 'home visit' before a child starts with us so that we can see exactly how they behave in the comfort of their own home, before bringing them in for a settle in the nursery.
"...at first I was reluctant to leave my son with strangers but the attitude of the Little Graces staff was excellent and this meant my initial fears were quickly forgotten and I quickly became comfortable leaving him in the care of your great team. Keep up the exemplary work!"
About The Nursery
- Each room is secure and safe with keypad access and CCTV.
- A light and welcoming environment.
- Plenty of parking for dropping off and picking up with dedicated 'Little Grace's' parking spaces.
- Large, stimulating and safe outdoor play area.
- Visits to the soft play room and library in Grace's Day Nursery.
- Regular visits to the garden centre to meet the animals.
- Little Grace's has its own Nursery Cook who prepares freshly made meals each day.
- Opportunity for the parents to meet the team twice a year at Parents Evening.
- Open 52 weeks a year (closed on weekends, Bank Holidays and for 2 INSET days each year).
- Extended opening hours from 7.00am to 7.00pm, therefore giving parents a greater flexibility to their working day.
We are proud to have received the Millie's Mark for Little Grace's Nursery. All our staff are trained in Paediatric First Aid.